Saturday, September 8, 2007

My kind of clothes...

I took a walk with Joe the other day, and I was wearing my gray, velour loungewear from Old Navy. I said, "Isn't it awesome to have clothes that can double as pajamas? All I have to do is slap on a colorful tank top, a pretty necklace, and I'm dressed up!"

Have you ever seen a fashion show where they show an outfit that goes from day to evening? Well, velour loungewear can go from sleeping to the bus stop, to the grocery store, to college classes, and back to sleeping again! My kind of clothes. :)

5 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Enjoy the fact that you live in the NW...because I don't think the same look out there passes as it would out here! Unfortunately! Much more formal out here...maybe I can start new trends if I keep my NW fashion.

Jodi said...

Really! What do people wear?

Organized Chaos said...

I think out here you get some influence from the NYC fashion and looks from magazines and out there you get more Seattle influence which is much more laid back.

Ro said...

I think you'd do well in Colorado. This morning, when it was about 40 degrees outside, half the moms at the preschool were still in flip-flops. I look like a slouch in velour, but it is very very comfy! You'll see me in stuff like that if you stop by my house unannounced. :-)

Jodi said...

Awesome...My kinda woman...