Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tags

I've been into making tags today. I thought they might look cute attached to a matching, solid color, gift bag for a birthday or something...





The birdie is shiny because I put some paper glaze on this stamped image. I corrugated the strip of pink paper and used purple brads. More Basic Grey paper!





I was playing with some new stamps I bought. I was using the first clear stamps I have ever purchased. The stamps are not rubber mounted on wood. They are clear plastic, that are sticky on the back. You peel them off of their storage page, and adhere them to a clear block for stamping. The cool thing is, you can see exactly where you are stamping on your paper! Then, you clean the stamp, peel it off and place it back on the storage page. Fun!





I used black rub-ons on this cool Basic Grey paper....





I made a card, too. I love how "vintage" it looks.

No comments: