Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Day

Oh yeah - today is my birthday! My husband brought me a Forza latte in bed, which I already enjoyed and I'm still in my pajamas. I also received a floral bouquet at my house this morning, from my mom. That was a nice surprise! Tonight, Joe and the kids are taking me out to dinner, and I hear there will be gifts. Gotta love the gifts! hee hee :)

My goals for the day: I will NOT study my Physics today, and I WILL make some cards. NO cleaning. NO school shopping. NO thinking about anything I don't want to think about. If I get around to it, I may give myself a pedicure with my massaging foot bath thingy. We'll see. I'm just gonna do what I feel like doin'....I wonder if I could extend this out through the weekend..... :)

3 comments:

Chelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODI!!!!!!!! Hoping your day is filled with joy, love, laughter, and things you enjoy. I say, milk it for all you can and extend the celebration into the weekend! May God bless you richly today!!!!

The Draper Family said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

Jodi said...

Hey, thanks! :)