Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm awake

I'm awake at 12:30 in the morning, because Ben had been crying off and on. I figured out what it was. He had wrapped a band-aid around his big toe, and it had cut off circulation, causing him pain! In his sleeping stupor, he only knew his toe hurt, but could only cry. Owie!

So now the hall light is back on, and I'm waiting for him to go back to sleep, so I can turn it off. Here's some middle-of-the-night fodder for ya:

Things a mom should say on a hand-held voice recorder, that she can play when necessary, so she doesn't have to constantly repeat herself:

1. I said NO.
2. Stop interrupting.
3. Don't let the dog out.
4. Flush the toilet.
5. Wash your hands.
6. Clean your room.
7. Clean up after yourself.
8. You'll be fine - go back to sleep.
9. Say you're sorry.
10. Wipe your own butt.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

#10 made me laugh out loud!!! Too funny....then again, I remember telling my niece that once. :)