Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'M FREEEEEEEE!!!!

Yesterday morning, I awoke early for my last final exam. Ben got up at his regular time and started showering for school. He asked "why are you getting up so early?" I said, "Remember, today is my last test!" Then he said, "And then you're freee!! FREEEEEE!!!" You can tell he's heard me say that before! HAHA!!

Yes. I am free. Boom, boom, boom. One final Wednesday, one Thursday and one Friday. I'm done. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh......

Now, all of you who thought I dropped off the face of the earth, will find me available for park days, phone calls, and even email!! :) Through all of this craziness this quarter, my blog was my only creative outlet. I had no time to do any thing very fun for myself. But, since I was at the computer working and studying anyway, I could quickly type a blog post. So, thank you all for listening to my endless entries about spring quarter......

I will proudly post my grades once I receive them. I worked dang hard, so heck yes, I'm posting them!

No comments: