Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleeping Bag

So, about this awesome game of Cranium we just played. There's a funny story I HAVE to tell! OK. It was my team's turn (Ben and I were a team). Ben drew a card, and had to form something out of clay, and I had to guess what it was. So, Ben starts forming this thing. I can't even describe the thing. It was just a thing. So, my mom decides to help, making a sleeping bag, and pillow underneath a tent. So, I immediately guess: SLEEPING BAG!! I got it!

Then, we all turn and look at what Ben had been making. We all had confused looks on our faces, and asked him about his sculpture. Here's how he explained it: "Here's the eyes and the mouth. He's drooling because he is sleeping."

Get it? SLEEPING bag. The bag is sleeping!! And, it drools while it's sleeping! HAHAHA!!! We almost peed our pants from laughing so hard......

2 comments:

Chelle said...

clever boy, very very clever.

Chelle said...

PS- Who is this Tom guy and why is he following me around commenting on your blog?!?!? HAHAHAHAA...just kidding. (I need sleep) :)