Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Four More

I made some more cards yesterday. It's so much fun. Winter Quarter starts tomorrow, so I don't know when I'll be able to make cards for a while.....




This card was created with three different BasicGrey papers and some hardware. I just love the bird....





I used my bird stickers for this one. This is my favorite sticker of all. By the way, the stickers are made my Cavallini & Co. out of San Francisco. They come in a CD-sized tin, with over 100 thick, paper stickers. SO awesome.





I utilized some paper with a printed front and back, so it matched perfectly. I also used a little belt buckle embellishment from Stampin' Up.





Sometimes, if I like the style of a card, I'll try it using different colors and papers. This one was made with double-sided paper also, with an oval shaped buckle....

No comments: