Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lotta Plantin Day

Yes!! I got a lot of planting done today!! I'll have to post some pics tomorrow. It feels good to have my body a little sore and tired at the end of the day. I got so HOT, though! I finally slapped my swimsuit on and hopped in the kids' pool. It was like ICE! It felt pretty, darn good. Then, I stayed in my suit the rest of the day. I BBQ'd in it, cleaned in it, etc. When my girls wanted to go to the mall, I said "OK. I'm going to wear my swimsuit!" I love to embarass them. No, I didn't wear my swimsuit to the mall, but I have it on right now while I'm typing this! hee hee.... I kinda feel like a little kid wearing my swimsuit around, but it's fun! I look like a flabby, out of shape, almost 37 year-old, but it's fun. :) And no, I will not be posting a pic of that.

No comments: