Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Morning

I woke up to the rolling thunder this morning. Kinda cool. I hope that means we'll have a cooler day. It's been so hot! I've had a wonderful couple of days, just relaxing with my husband and family, taking walks and chilling on our patio. The other night, we sat out and watched the stars, and looked for satellites. Mel and Joe (my brother who has been back with us for a couple more days), fell asleep outside and we let them sleep there. My Joe (the husband one) and I had a glass of Chardonnay and talked. It always feels good to me when we just stop the rat race, and chill together for no reason (like we're on vacation).....

I took my first Physics test yesterday, which I didn't do well on. It's an intro to Physics class, where I will work through three packets at my pace, and go into the school to take a test on each one. Not too bad, but Physics is hard. I can't believe I'm even doing this. Me! Physics! Anyway, this is the only class I have this summer, which is perfect. I can focus on my family and relax, so part of me could care less how well I do in this stupid class...

We're gearing up for our San Diego trip. I can't wait! We are so blessed to be able to fly our family places for free. We also got an airline discount for the Hilton! Our focus is Sea World this time, and we'll also be having lunch with some dear friends. It's going to be so fun!!

No comments: