Saturday, May 19, 2007

Father of the Bride....



Kay and her father (Amanda and Chase)



Kay and her fiancee, Buckley



Kay and Buckley having a fight



Kay on her way to the church


Tonight I will see, for the third time, Amanda's school performance of "Father of the Bride." The first two nights have been so awesome, each one like a different play, really. I'm looking forward to the energy of the last night. In most plays, this is when the cast tries to do silly stuff, so it should be fun to see what they're going to do. Some of the kids are part of a comedy/improv group, so you can only imagine what they have up their sleeves.....All in all, I am very proud of my daughter and all of her hard work. I think the friendships she has developed will be long-lasting, and that makes me happy for her. After each show, the cast gathers in the commons area, where people can talk with them, and it was so cool to see all of her friends coming up to her and telling her how beautiful she looked, and what a great job she did. I love to see my kids experience things like these, knowing what an impact it makes, and what cool memories they will have.........This is great stuff.....

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Isn't that a little strange to see your daughter in a wedding dress...that isn't supposed to happen for a few more years!

Hopefully when it does happen for real, her fiance won't be wearing so much makeup!

Jodi said...

Yes, it is a little freaky! :)