Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Barely Treading Water

OK. I feel like I am treading water, with my chin barely above the surface. These classes are killing me. I really didn't expect it to be like this, but it is. And it sucks. I have learned a very valuable lesson to not take three classes (especially with their kind of hours) ever again. It's taken too much of a toll on me and my family. Soon, my opportunity to register for summer and fall quarters are approaching, and I am only going to take one, two credit class this summer, and only two classes at a time from now until I'm done. I have a few weeks left, so if you are reading this and you are a pray-er, you can ask for strength to maintain this pace until the end of the quarter. Also pray that I get half-way decent grades in Biology and Math (they count big time)......

No comments: