Wednesday, May 2, 2007

School.....

I haven't written too much about school lately, because I'm really struggling. My computer class is fine, but Biology and Math are killing me. I don't know why everything's so hard this quarter. I was working hard before, but I was nailing stuff. Now, I'm working even harder and not doing as well. I've been going in for extra help with math, but just when I think I've caught on, we move on to some new material. Ugh....The other day in math class, I literally looked up at the ceiling and prayed for God to help me. I thought: do I seriously have 5 more weeks of this? I don't think I'll fail these classes, but shoot - I hope I can make it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate! I did life biologically backwards :) (career first, kids second). I remember filling in bubbles on many a multiple choice test, praying "may Jesus guide my hand!"

Hang in there. US is a great field to go into, a decent living without years and years and years and years of prep. If I had to do it over again I probably would be an Xray tech.

Alison

Just browsing blogs, looking for some "kindred spirits".