Monday, May 7, 2007

My Mother's Day Gift early

AAAAAAAHHHH!! I'm so excited!! This morning, Joe said my mother's day gift is tickets for me and the girls to go see West Side Story at the 5th Avenue Theater!!!! WOO HOO!!! I fell in love with the music of West Side Story in 7th grade choir, and I've only seen one stage performance of it at Carco Theater almost 20 years ago....I CAN'T WAIT!! I just bought the tickets online, and was able to snag orchestra level seating (not super close, but fairly good). The hard part will be waiting until June to see it - but I just bought a CD of the 1957 Broadway performance on Amazon, to help get me by.....Oooh - I can just see the part where the gangs are doing the dance scene snapping their fingers and moving in formation....Oooh-I can just hear the song "Tonight....tonight...." It brings tears to my eyes!!

No comments: