Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Grade Field Trip




On Friday, I went with Ben on his first grade field trip to the zoo. We all rode the school bus, and I had two other boys in my group. Whew! Keeping track of boys at the zoo is hard work! One boy was pretty hyped up, so Ben's teacher took him for the second half of the day. Then, I hooked up with a friend of mine and we got to team up and talk while we went along.


Lunch Break!

Ben's class (Ben in the center with the grey sweatshirt)


At the zoo, there was a play ground with an "otter slide." There were SO many kids - I think it was field trip day for a lot of other schools. We were a little afraid to let them loose, so, we told the kids in our group that we would stand in one spot, and when it was time to go, we would wave at them. We didn't lose one kid! Yay!

No comments: