Saturday, April 21, 2007

Preview

I have so many things to share, but I'm so pooped, I'll have to share another day. I'll give you a preview though: I want to share our experience at the "Weekend to Remember" conference (good stuff); show some pics of all the spiffy things we did to our front yard/house; show pics of our bonus room that we are working on....Joe's been on vacation, and when he's on vacation, he tends to do a lot of things around the house (hence the yardwork and bonus room update), so I will show you his handiwork....He went back to work today, so it's kind of sad. I hate going back to scheduled life.....We had a good time together celebrating our 17th anniversary....His 38th birthday is coming up and get this - our daughter's 16th birthday is a couple of days after his!! She is turning the age I was when I met Joe. Weird to think about.....I'm going to post some things about her too, since it's so close to her birthday....We're so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter....

No comments: