Saturday, April 21, 2007

One of those days...

Oh man....it's been one of those days, I tell ya. Ben woke up around 2 AM, and started puking. Bless his little heart, he had taken a bowl to bed with him and never got anything on his bed or carpet. This continued every couple of hours. I spent the day comforting him with terrible tummy cramps, fever and headache. He has been moaning and crying all day. He would say "Would you wipe my tears, Mom?" It was so sad. He has also eaten nothing all day - only sipped water and I made him an ice "slushy" he nibbled a little bit of. He has been absolutely miserable. He just went to bed, and I'm hoping it won't be a long night of more misery.

I'm guessing he got what Melanie had all week, although she didn't have quite the cramping or as high of a fever. She was out four days from school, though....

I just hope I don't get it.......

No comments: