Tuesday, April 3, 2007

College hangover....

No, not THAT kind of hangover....an INFORMATION hangover! UGH...I had my first day of Spring Quarter yesterday....I had almost three hours of Biology plus a lab, then later on had a 2-hour, evening math class. Let's just say I think that math is going to be difficult this time around. Even the teacher said so....Great.

However, Biology is going to be fun. I love that kind of stuff anyway. The teacher formerly studied to become a Franciscan priest (so we know where he stands on evolution :) ). He said that he met and married his beautiful wife, so "having a beautiful wife and being a priest don't go together," were his words. I think that's kind of cute. Anyway, he is a marine biologist, so he tells lots of stories related to that - VERY interesting. I think the time will go by quickly in that class....

I made my family dinner before I left for math, but they ate it ALL, so I had cereal. How mean! Anyway, I think something might be wrong with the milk, because I felt really nauseous and had to go to bed early. I must have needed it, though, because I didn't get up until 8:30 this morning (almost 12 hours of sleep)! I still have his rotten cold that won't let go, so that's probably part of it.....

Well, my 12-year-old brother spent the night last night, so I'm going downstairs to make them all pancakes....Later today, I have computer class for TWO hours.....

No comments: