Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged!

I guess I have been tagged by "mix'd equally," (see link on the sidebar). Here's what I'm supposed to do:

The Rules:-
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.


Here's mine:

"Well," said Mack sarcastically, sitting back in his chair. "We sure seem to have adapted pretty well to it."
Sarayu was quick to reply, "Don't confuse adaptation for intention, or seduction for reality."
"So then, ah, could you please pass me a bit more of those greens? So, then, we've been seduced into this preoccupation with authority?"

-"The Shack," by William P. Young

If you read this, you have been tagged!! You may leave your post as a comment here! :)

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Only because I do what I'm told...I have followed your directions :)

And thanks for stealing the book I would have used...punk.

Are you enjoying it? I'm about to read it again!

Jodi said...

I am enjoying it VERY much. I think I need to read it again, too. There's just so many nuggets of truth, don't you think?

Julie said...

"It was embarrasing, to say the least."
"Was Lynn upset?"
What could he say? "He didn't let on if he was."In fact, once they'd left the store, Wynn seemed to find the incident highly amusing.

CHRISTMAS LETTERS, by Debbie Macomber