Friday, October 26, 2007

Sex Education

I was reading a blog friend's blog, and I wanted to share some information I shared with her. I have not purchased these books myself, but I have read a couple. If you don't know how to talk to your kids about sex, this might be a place to start. There is a pack of books you can buy, which has one book for each age group (from very young children to teens). The books have wonderful illustrations in honest, age-appropriate language. I found them on www.familylife.com, which by the way, is a wonderful site for parenting resources. Here is the title and authors of the books: God's Design For Sex Pack by Stan and Brenna Jones and Carolyn Nystrom.

I hope you find this helpful!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Remind me of this in a few years, sounds helpful! :)

Ro said...

I haven't made it to the bookstore yet, but thanks for the advice! I will be using it. My little guy just asks the most advanced questions, and sometimes I have no idea where to turn to for the answers. Yes, there is prayer, but God hasn't provided me with any book titles yet (except through friends!).