Friday, January 19, 2007

The First Entry

Well, hello people! This is my first entry to my new blog. I am starting this blog to share my life with far-away friends and family, as well as express myself to better understand myself. Not proper grammar there - but who cares? It's my blog). I would also like to try to understand and even gain feedback on recent experiences with church burnout, as part of a healing process I've been in. (I'll post more on that later).....Anyway, I hope to post pictures of my family for those who want to see those pics! I've decided that I won't include full names, or other private, specific information. This is the world wide web after all!! All in all, I'm doing this for me - to validate my thoughts and experiences by posting them in type.....

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Writing it all out REALLY is theraputic. I promise.

Good luck.

Organized Chaos said...

Welcome aboard!