Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Favorite Cards

I got inspired making Valentine's cards, so I thought it might be fun to share some of my other favorite cards I've made in the past. Since I rarely make the same card twice, I always scan my cards to enjoy after I've given them away.....They truly are my works of art. Sometimes I labor over a card for over an hour or more....Here's some of my favs....



This was fun stamping with white pigment ink on hot pink paper, then adding fuzzy yarn





Some of my cards have no stamping at all, like this one. I used a simple flower with a brad center and a ribbon. I just loved the paper. I can't resist cool paper.....




This one is a little square card (the bottom edge wasn't scanned completely). The little girl is peeking through a circle window. I colored the images with a blender pen from Stampin' Up and ink from the stamp pads.



This one has all the cool embellishments I like to use: tags, brads, cording, metal edged tags, etc.





I love this stamp of my favorite flower. I used pastel chalks to color the images....Below is the same stamp using different colors. It looks totally different, doesn't it?


No comments: